Commercial Construction in AtlantaSee all services
All American Construction is a Georgia based commercial construction company that has been building and remodeling in Atlanta and North Georgia since 1999. Our quality workmanship has earned us a reputation as a premier contractor. We specialize in renovations, add-ons, and tenant build-outs; we also have a commercial drywall division. We can manage all stages of your project. From the pre-design phase of a project through construction and delivery. We have alliances with property owners, architects, structural engineers, and specialized trades people. We are proud holders of a General Contractors license.
North Georgia Commercial Construction
All American Construction guarantees:
On schedule completion
Cost-effective process from beginning to end
Final product exceeds expectations
Honesty, integrity, and great value.
Our contractor services include roofing, fire and water damage restoration, commercial and tenant build-outs.
Our projects have a 96% on time completion record! All American Construction is proud of our General Contractors License issued by the state of Georgia (#RLCO001846) for residential and commercial projects.
If you are planning to open a store, give us a call. We can work to your specs, obtain permits, and obtain certificates of occupancy. Whether you are opening a store for the first time or need updates/renovations to an existing store, contact us to help you succeed.
All American Construction has expertise in the following areas of construction.
- Retail fit-outs, retro-fits, tenant build outs, ADA compliance and updates
- Expert knowledge of building codes; means fewer change orders
- We have our own crews – we sub out as little as possible. We are not a “paper contractor”
- Interior trade and finish specialists; framing, drywall, paint, flooring, ACT, lighting, rough carpentry, finish carpentry (cabinets and trim), mechanical, electrical, plumbing
- Owner insurance claim negotiation and representation
- Owner is vested in the company and owns our GC license
- Focus on projects that are under $1 million
- Fire & Water damage restoration